March 1 Release Notes
1 month ago
Lots of great news this week. We've officially opened the contactless tabs beta to everyone 🎉 and we've wrapped up several new features we're excited to share with you.
- Contactless tabs open beta - contact your Bbot customer success rep for more information.
- Added cancel functionality for Relay delivery
- Added functionality to inject table and employee ids in Micros POS integrations.
- This supports additional reporting options in Micros or allows you to export this data to a 3rd party.
- Added another option to the guest notifications for $ORDER_NUMBER. You can now use the $ORDER to display the order number and information about the order placed or $ORDER_NUMBER to display only the order number in a guest notification.
- Released multi-factor authentication support for the owner panel
- Display the original amount for each line item that was refunded in the owner panel.
- Previously line items would display refunded rather than the original amount.
- Update party tabs to allow a hold for multiple days.
- Previously party tabs would expire within a day. You can now open a party tab and share over the course of a weekend.
- Updated Bbot admin view to make it easier for Bbot employees to configure customer cut agreements.
- Updated post-checkout status page to include desired time and by default only show orders 12 hours old or newer
- Updated payment tool to allow multi-location customers to be paid in a lump sum for all locations.
- Resolved duplicate CSRF cookies
- Fixed bug to impacting party tabs for old browsers
- Fixed service fee bug in checkout API
- Fixed bug for $0 party tab orders
- Fixed bug preventing Toast integrated customers from changing the menu order
- Fixed bug for the 'Special Instructions' label if the prompt is left blank
- Fixed bug preventing customer support information from occasionally not displaying on the post-checkout status page