March 1 Release Notes
Lots of great news this week. We've officially opened the contactless tabs beta to everyone 🎉 and we've wrapped up several new features we're excited to share with you.
- Contactless tabs open beta - contact your Bbot customer success rep for more information.
- Added cancel functionality for Relay delivery
- Added functionality to inject table and employee ids in Micros POS integrations.
- This supports additional reporting options in Micros or allows you to export this data to a 3rd party.
- Added another option to the guest notifications for $ORDER_NUMBER. You can now use the $ORDER to display the order number and information about the order placed or $ORDER_NUMBER to display only the order number in a guest notification.
- Released multi-factor authentication support for the owner panel
- Display the original amount for each line item that was refunded in the owner panel.
- Previously line items would display refunded rather than the original amount.
- Update party tabs to allow a hold for multiple days.
- Previously party tabs would expire within a day. You can now open a party tab and share over the course of a weekend.
- Updated Bbot admin view to make it easier for Bbot employees to configure customer cut agreements.
- Updated post-checkout status page to include desired time and by default only show orders 12 hours old or newer
- Updated payment tool to allow multi-location customers to be paid in a lump sum for all locations.
- Resolved duplicate CSRF cookies
- Fixed bug to impacting party tabs for old browsers
- Fixed service fee bug in checkout API
- Fixed bug for $0 party tab orders
- Fixed bug preventing Toast integrated customers from changing the menu order
- Fixed bug for the 'Special Instructions' label if the prompt is left blank
- Fixed bug preventing customer support information from occasionally not displaying on the post-checkout status page
March 2021 Terminal Release
Lots of exciting updates coming to the Bbot Terminal 🎉
We are deprecating unmanaged terminal devices at the end of March. If you have received an email from Bbot please respond to prevent interruption to service. If you purchased a device from Bbot no action is necessary, if you're unsure please contact our support team email@example.com
- Added the ability to rename a consumer tab from the Location -> Tabs screen
- When opening the "Send Receipt" modal, it should now pre-populate with the info from the Order (if available)
- Settings Screen toggle to "Keep awake on Battery"
- Terminal now supports Nested Modifiers when creating new orders
- Added Refresh button to Menu Management in the rare case that the Menu doesn't load
- Improved error reporting
- Updated how orders are displayed on Stations, Locations, and Search pages
- [Android] Poller now runs in a Foreground Service, should work much better while app is in the background or screen is off
- KDS Tickets now appear taller on bigger screens
- KDS Filtered Orders now filters based on Orders Desired Time and not the created time
- Related Orders on KDS Tickets are now displayed at the bottom of the ticket when opened. These can also be expanded to show more details
- Fixed email/phone not appearing when sending a receipt
- You can now refund $0 orders with a service charge
- [Split Check screen] When an item goes out of stock, you are now notified and can remove the item without going back to the cart
- [Split Check screen] If an approved check has an item which the server is now reporting as out-of-stock, the check will require re-approval
- Removed serial number field from Device management page